We partner and consult through a process which aims to understand and define the way your unique business operates and then assess you against the respective standards and legislation to determine the short falls in areas such as:
- Context, Policy, Objectives and KPI’s
- Managing Legal Obligations
- Management of Documented Processes and Record control.
- Resource Management.
- Duties and Responsibilities.
- Communication and Consultation.
- Training and Competency.
- Risk Management.
- Process or Workflow Management.
- Incident, Nonconformity and Corrective Action.
- Auditing, Review, Measurement and Continual Improvement.
Our consulting services support the development of your business management system by:
- Developing a systematic and safe approach to daily tasks.
- Developing, controlling and better utilising reports and being able to measure your performance.
- Enhance the quality and safety of your service or product with a minimal nonconformities and a “ZERO” approach to workplace injury.
- If and when failures or incidents do occur you then have a systematic approach in identifying the root cause and deploying long preventative measures.